Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random Nonsense That Does Nothing... :D

How come I feel like everybody that know me,
Don't really even fuckin' know me -
How come I feel like everybody that say they love me,
Lookin' down thinkin' they above me -

All these motherfuckers can go jump off a bridge,
Get bent, fuck off, and suck a motherfuckers dick bitch.
I really don't even care anymore,
Do what you do, 'cause I don't even care anymore.

I'm intelligent, but that's irrelevant -
'Cause nobody gives a fuck how smart you are no more.
They just sit back and watch that -
Thinkin' about how fast you can grab that cash.

Now, how come -
I'm the one that's trippin', sayin' shit that isn't true.
I'm the one that's fucked this up, and none of this is because of you.

But, you know -
I'm the one that's done all I can to be a man in spite of you.
I'm the one that's done all I can to strive for a better life, bigger house, better view.

[And] How come I feel like everybody that know me,
Don't really even fuckin' know me -
How come I feel like everybody that say they love me,
Lookin' down thinkin' they above me -

I did everything to try and get you to see me for who I am,
I went out of my way to get that paper, ma'am.
Could have just sat back and done shit -
Just said "Fuck it", it would have been easy.
Bitch - Believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am not a follower. I am not a leader. I am me and that is all.