Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Untitled

Everything you know about me is a lie,
I sit alone by myself at night and I cry.
Can't shake this empty feeling deep inside,
Never can escape this depression - I reside.

Inside this chest of mine,
A cold heart beats -
Frozen blood in veins,
Will you be my anti-freeze?

Warm the blood within',
Get this heart pumping again.
I need you to save me,
I need you to love me.

I cannot do this on my own,
Cannot do this all alone.
I need you by my side,
Need you to keep me alive.

Just show me that somebody cares,
I cannot stand to cry another thousand tears.
It's eating me up inside, I beg and I beg to die,
Yet, God keeps me alive - for reasons; I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am not a follower. I am not a leader. I am me and that is all.