Monday, May 4, 2009

Everything

Say don't go,
Grab my hand.
Pull me close,
Kiss me hard.
Don't let go,
I won't let go.

Four letters,
Four simple letters.
These four letters,
Have never felt better.
They mean so little,
They mean so much.
By itself it could be,
Anything -

I love you.
I am in love with you.
You mean everything,
You're my everything.
I want to hold you,
I want to never let go.
You're my everything,
You mean everything.

Walk with me, Talk with me.
Tell me about your day -
I'll tell you all about mine.
I'll hold you close -
Tell you everything'll be fine,
When you're cryin'.

You're the girl of my dreams,
The only one for me.

Am I the guy you've always wished for -
Or do you want something more?

I can be whatever,
Whatever you want from me.
I'll be the guy,
That special guy.
A one of a kind.
Just teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am not a follower. I am not a leader. I am me and that is all.