Monday, May 4, 2009

Gomenasai, Es tut mir leid

How can you remember everything I never said?
Using my thoughts against me, so fucked up.
I knew you were cold, but had no clue your heart was frozen.

I apologized a thousand times,
I'm sorry for everything I never did for you.
What more can I do?
I'll apologize a thousand more,
If that's all I have to do. For you.

How do you get inside my head?
How do you make feel alive, then dead?
You got so much control of me, I'll never be free.

I said I was sorry, I'm so fucking sorry.
I'll say again, in different languages.
Gomenasai, Es tut mir leid...
I'm down on my fucking knees,
Can't you see?

I'm broken down inside, I lay awake every night.
Your face haunts my dreams, I'm haunted by images of that night.
Why'd you have to walk away? I said I was sorry.

I apologized a thousand times,
I'm sorry for everything I never did for you.
What more could I do?
I'd apologize a thousand more,
That's for sure. If it would bring me back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am not a follower. I am not a leader. I am me and that is all.